Today on Stateside, a discussion about what needs to change to prevent massive flooding as torrential rain pours in Southeast Michigan. Also, an update on a week of Michigan politics, and a conversation with two cast members from the Steven Soderbergh film “No Sudden Move,” which is set in 1950s Detroit.
Listen to the full show above or find individual interviews below.
As rain continues, Michigan’s infrastructure running out of time
- Nick Leonard is Executive Director of the Great Lakes Environmental Law Center.
Behind the scenes with ‘No Sudden Move’ in Detroit
- Katherine Banks is an actor and educator and plays the role of Dawn Atkinson in the film.
- Wallace Bridges is a professor in communications, media and theatre arts at Eastern Michigan University and is a Fulbright Scholar. He plays the role of Rudy in the film.
- Kendra Carr is a reporter for Interlochen Public Radio.
Politics roundup: MI GOP shakeup and a legislative end run
- Adrian Hemond is the co-founder of the strategy and advocacy group Grassroots Midwest.
- John Sellek is the founder of Harbor Strategic Public Affairs.