Today, on Stateside, an impending crisis among Michigan’s home care workforce and others in direct care. Plus, what the Supreme Court's ruling on Juvenile offenders sentenced to life in prison without parole means for Michigan.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Tracy Samilton is a reporter for Michigan Radio.
- Dan Wanschura is Interlochen Public Radio’s News Program Director.
Poetry as process: Diane DeCillis on the healing power of verse
- Diane DeCillis is a West Bloomfield-based poet and released her new collection, When the Heart Needs a Stunt Double.
- Support for arts and culture coverage comes in part from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
What the SCOTUS decision in juvenile lifer case means for Michigan
- Deborah Labelle is an attorney that has spent decades litigating on behalf of prisoners in Michigan.
- Efren Paredes is serving a life sentence at Lakeland Correctional Facility in Coldwater for a crime he committed when he was 15 years old.