Today, on Stateside, after four years with Trump at the head of the Republican party, where does the GOP go now? Plus, a new Black-owned brewery in Grand Rapids navigates launching a business amid a pandemic.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Matt Resch is the founder of Resch Strategies Public Relations. He is also the former communications director for then-Lieutenant Governor Dick Posthumus
- Nick De Leeuw is the vice president of Resch Strategies and has worked with several Republican administrations and campaigns
- Stateside originally aired this segment on November 16, 2020
- Jamaal Ewing and Terry Rostic are the co-founders of Black Calder Brewing.
- Stateside originally aired this segment on November 20, 2020
- Ron Kagan is the director of the Detroit Zoo and plans to retire this summer.
- Stateside originally aired this segment on January 14, 2021