Today on Stateside, General Motors backs further into its comfort zone as it exits some markets around the Pacific Rim. We'll talk about how the company's effort to focus on strengths is playing out. Plus, we talk to comedian Joe Pera about his series that follows a mild-mannered oddball living in Marquette.
Listen to the full show above or find individual interviews below.
What GM leaving Australia and New Zealand tells us about the future of the global brand
- Michelle Krebs is a Detroit-based executive analyst for Autotrader.
- Interlochen Public Radio’s Taylor Wizner reports on how high lake levels are threatening the structure of Frankfort's Point Betsie lighthouse.
- Joe Pera is the creator and star of the Adult Swim show Joe Pera Talks with You.
What mandated labor agreements and other new rules could mean for Michigan's cannabis industry
- Andrew Brisbo is the executive director of Michigan's Marijuana Regulatory Agency.
- Robin Schneider is the executive director of the Michigan Cannabis Industry Association.