Today on Stateside, we talk about the Michigan Board of State Canvassers meeting to certify this year’s general election results. Also, reimaginging the look and feel of dinosaurs with a National Geographic explorer.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Legal expert weighs in on Board of Canvassers certification process
- Sam Bagenstos is a law professor at the University of Michigan, specializing in constitutional and civil rights litigation.
- Nizar Ibrahim is a paleontologist and assistant professor of biology at University of Detroit Mercy. His work is featured in the October edition of the National Geographic magazine.
- This segment originally aired on September 30, 2020
UP health official on rural Michigan’s COVID-19 surge
- Mike Snyder is Health Officer/Administrator and Environmental Health Director at Public Health of Delta & Menominee Counties.
State Board of Canvassers draws national attention for meeting to certify vote
- Rick Pluta is Michigan Public Radio's capitol bureau chief.