Today on Stateside, as Super Tuesday results roll in, Michigan voters wait on the sidelines and watch their candidate choices dwindle. Plus, we take a look at Mike Bloomberg’s massive campaign spending efforts in Michigan.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
As number of candidates shrinks, Michigan voters watch Super Tuesday from the sidelines
- Brian Dickerson is editorial page editor for the Detroit Free Press.
Did you vote for a candidate who dropped out? Here's how to change your absentee ballot.
- Emma Winowiecki is a digital producer at Michigan Radio.
Public school districts turn to homeschool programs for added revenue
- Mike Wilkinson is reporter for Bridge Magazine. You can find his reporting on how some districts profit by offering elective courses for homeschool students here.
- Abigail Censky is the politics and government reporter for WKAR.
Dissecting Democrat candidates' spending in Michigan so far
- Craig Mauger is a political reporter for the Detroit News.
Republicans can vote for presidential candidate next week, but major questions saved for August primary
- Rick Pluta is Michigan Radio's Capitol bureau chief.