Today on Stateside, a new cohort of Michiganders are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations. We break down the logistical issues surrounding getting the shots. Plus, state lawmakers have banned the open carrying of weapons in Michigan’s Capitol building following the insurrection in Washington D.C.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Kate Wells is a reporter with Michigan Radio.
Detroit small business grant program under scrutiny, but one owner says program helped
- Joe Guillen is a reporter for the Detroit Free Press.
- Amina Daniels is the owner of Live Cycle Delight, a cycling and yoga studio on the eastside of Detroit.
Capitol Commission bans open carry firearms, but Democrats say it’s not enough
- Rick Pluta is the Capital Bureau for the Michigan Public Radio Network.
- Donna Lasinski is the Michigan House Minority Leader. She represents Michigan's 52nd House District.