Today, on Stateside, Democratic U.S. Senator Gery Peters discussed what we still don’t know about the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. Plus, how Matt Schembechler’s story of abuse at the hands of Dr. Robert Anderson changes the game for University of Michigan football fans.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Sen. Peters on unanswered questions from Jan. 6 insurrection
- U.S. Senator Gary Peters (D-Michigan) chairs the Senate’s Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.
Latest album from Lord Huron combines LA vibes and Michigan roots
- Ben Schneider is guitarist and lead singer of the band Lord Huron.
- Jennifer Tianen is an English teacher at West Bloomfield High School. She is also secretary of the Michigan Hemingway Society.
- Yael Mizrahi is a sophomore at West Bloomfield and an Honors American Literature student.
- This segment originally aired on April 7, 2021.
UM fans and alum wrestle with Bo Schembechler legacy
- Brian Cook is the founder of MGoBlog, which is a superfan sports site for University of Michigan athletics.