Today on Stateside:
- A new Education Trust-Midwest report gives charter school authorizers low grades, but a gap in the state's charter school law may prevent them from being held accountable.
- John U. Bacon discusses the Michigan State's and the University of Michigan’s chances for March Madness.
- Freelance journalist, writer, and radio producer originally from Lucknow, India currently residing in Ann Arbor, Deepak Singh, talks about why innovation is not always the answer for The Next Idea.
- Liangyu Fu, a Chinese studies librarian at the University of Michigan, tells us about Chinese New Year traditions.
- Is there an Oscar curse? Strategy professor at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan says maybe.
- Detroit business columnist Daniel Howes explains how Delphi Automotive has gone from bankruptcy to being a top-tier supplier, and the workers they’ve left behind.
- Israeli Consul General to the Midwest Roey Gilad discusses U.S.-Isreal relations.