Today on Stateside, we talk about the new round of statewide restrictions Governor Whitmer announced on Sunday. We talk with the president and CEO of Trinity Health about how things look from the front lines as COVID-19 infections surge. Plus, how eateries are handling this second round of indoor dining restrictions. And a conversation with two Republicans about the future of the GOP with, or without, Trump.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
With COVID cases running amok, Trinity Health CEO pleads with public, state legislature
- Rob Casalou is the president and CEO of Trinity Health’s Michigan Region.
From Zingerman's to the neighborhood breakfast spot: restaurants readjust for COVID
- Ari Weinzweig is the co-founder and owner of Zingerman’s
- Deveri Gifford is the co-founder and owner of Brooklyn Street Local in Detroit
After Trump: two Michigan conservatives on where the party goes from here
- Matt Resch is the founder of Resch Strategies Public Relations. He is also the former communications director for then-Lieutenant Governor Dick Posthumus
- Nick De Leeuw is the vice president of Resch Strategies and has worked with several Republican administrations and campaigns