Today, on Stateside, an update on the dramatic turn of events on Thursday as gymnastics coach John Geddert died by suicide rather than face charges of human trafficking. In other news, some in the state Legislature want to change the rules around which communities get more COVID-19 vaccines.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Fred Upton is the Congressional Representative of Michigan’s 4th District.
- Dan Murphy is a staff writer with ESPN. He’s also the co-author of "Start by Believing," a book about how the governing body, USA Gymnastics, covered up what Larry Nassar was doing.
Republicans challenge vaccine plan weighted by social vulnerability
- Sarah Cwiek is a reporter and producer for Michigan Radio.
The decade long saga of the crowd-funded Detroit RoboCop statue
- Michael Jackman was the former managing editor of the Metro Times. He has followed the RoboCop statute story from its inception.
- You can find his latest reporting here.