Today, on Stateside, Governor Gretchen Whitmer delivers her third State of the State address after a year filled with crisis after crisis. Also, a big political shake up could be coming as legislative boundaries are redrawn this year. And yes, you can get involved.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Gov. Whitmer calls for unity and tenacity as Michigan claws out of pandemic life
- Rick Pluta is Michigan Public Radio Capitol Bureau Chief.
- Laura Weber-Davis is the executive producer of Stateside.
- Ben Frederick is a Republican State Representative from Owosso, MI.
- Sue Hammersmith is Executive Director of the Michigan Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission.
- Nancy Wang is Executive Director of Voters Not Politicians.