Today on Stateside, fully vaccinated Americans will soon be able to cross the border into Canada for non-essential travel. We'll hear from a reporter about what they can expect. Plus, a conversation about the many varieties of vaccine hesitancy—and effective strategies to convince skeptics. And, we’ll talk with the directors of the Williamston Theatre, outside of Lansing, about their reopening plans.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Fully-vaccinated Americans will soon be able to cross into Windsor for non-essential travel
- Doug Schmidt is a reporter with the Windsor Star.
Pandemic pushes Williamston Theatre to get creative with live performance and reopening
- John Lepard is an assistant professor in theater at Michigan State University and executive director of Williamston Theatre.
- Emily Sutton-Smith is an actress and co-founder of Williamston Theatre.
- Support for arts and culture coverage on Stateside comes in part from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to vaccine hesitancy, says public health expert
- Abram Wagner is an assistant professor of epidemiology at the University of Michigan. He researches vaccine hesitancy.