March 10 marks one year since Michigan’s first confirmed COVID-19 case. We want to know how COVID has changed your life this year. What’s the worst thing the pandemic has brought - and what’s the best thing?
We want to hear from folks of all ages. You can record yourself using the voice memo app on your phone and send it to us at email@example.com. Or you can give us a call at (734) 408-1753 and leave us a voicemail with your information. While we're looking to hear your voice, you can also write it down in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for use online. Have photos of yourself or the people or things that have made the last year better? Or maybe you just want to share a video telling us the worst and best things about this past year. We'd love to see them. Send them in using the same email.
There are five important things to include in your message:
- Your name
- The city you live in
- How has COVID changed your life this year?
- What's the worst thing the pandemic has brought?
- What's the best thing?
Here are some instructions on how to record your message using a voice memo app or your computer:
- Record in a quiet area without too much background noise.
- If you're an iPhone user, here are instructions for recording on your Voice Memo App pre-installed on your phone.
- If you're on an Android phone, you may need to download a voice recorder app, such as Smart Recorder or Voice Recorder (both are free) to record your message.
- If you'd rather record from your desktop or laptop, Audacity is a free audio recording tool, but many computers have applications pre-loaded that can do this for you.
- Once you've got your message recorded, send it to us at email@example.com
Your response may be used on-air or online.