Stateside: Friday, May 13, 2022
Today on Stateside, Michigan Radio's resident political junkie Zoe Clark joined to discuss all of the drama that went down at the Livingston County Republicans' Lincoln Day dinner and what the current GOP candidates had to say. Plus, Kalamazoo poet Diane Seuss dished about her extensive work as a poet and recent Pulitzer Prize win. Then, Dustin Walsh of Crain’s Detroit Business gave a rundown on the potential fate of IVF in a world without Roe v. Wade and shared some insights on the baby formula supply chain issues, and, to close the show, Michigan Radio’s Lester Graham and master mixologist Tammy Coxen returned with the latest episode of Cheers!
GUESTS ON TODAY’S SHOW
- Zoe Clark, Program Director, Michigan Radio
- Diane Seuss, professor emerita, Kalamazoo College
- Dustin Walsh, senior health care reporter, Crain’s Detroit Business
- Lester Graham, Michigan Radio reporter
- Tammi Coxen, cocktail mixologist