Today, we learn why the auto industry might find an ally in Donald Trump. And we learn why some high schools in Michigan are switching to 8-man football teams, instead of 11.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Federal agents "visit" Detroit land bank as demolitions probe heats up
- Michigan Bookmark: Michigan's top authors shine in "Bob Seger's House and Other Stories"
- Children's book portrays Anishinaabe walk to heal Great Lakes
- Black-owned businesses band together to boost opportunity, culture in Grand Rapids
- Howes: Auto industry might find an ally in Donald Trump
- More high schools switch to 8-man football as participation drops