Stateside: Rep. Dingell on auto industry aid; restaurant reinvents itself for social distancing era
Today on Stateside, a conversation with Democratic Congresswoman Debbie Dingell about reopening the auto industry. Also, a check-in with a few more of Michigan's small businesses, including a barber shop in Ypsilanti that provides much more than haircuts.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Rep. Dingell on reopening the economy, weird flights to DC, and phone calls from her constituents
- Democratic Congresswoman Debbie Dingell represents Michigan’s 12th Congressional District.
What's it like to get a drive-thru test for COVID-19 in northern Michigan?
- Max Johnston is a reporter for Interlochen Public Radio.
Grand Rapids restaurant pivots from farm-to-table to takeout in social distancing era
- James Berg is a managing partner of Essence Restaurant Group in Grand Rapids.
More than cutting hair: Ypsilanti barber misses clients and community during COVID-19 shutdown
- Ryan Griffin is a barber and owner of Griff’s Unlimited Cutz in Ypsilanti.
ESPN documentary The Last Dance reignites 3 decade feud between Michael Jordan and Isiah Thomas
- Matt Schoch is the host of the podcast Locked On Pistons.