Stateside: New Title IX rules; architect of MI’s malls; strange illness in kids may be COVID-related
Today on Stateside, we discuss an evolving story about a COVID-related condition that has infected dozens of kids in Michigan. Plus, we get details about protestors back at Michigan's Capitol today.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Rick Pluta is Capitol Bureau Chief for Michigan's public radio stations.
- Sarah Anthony is a State Representative D-Lansing.
Live trials, cross examinations are some of the changes in new Title IX rules
- Marissa Pollick is a Sport Management lecturer at the University of Michigan School of Kinesiology and a practicing attorney.
How Michigan mall designer Wah Yee struck the delicate balance between commerce and community
- Mark Harvey is the State Archivist with the Michigan History Center.
SOS Benson on what COVID-19 means for the state’s elections system
- Jocelyn Benson is Michigan's Secretary of State.
Doctors believe a mysterious condition affecting children may be related to COVID-19
- Kristen Jordan Shamus is a Detroit Free Press health and gender reporter.