Stateside: Latest on auto sales; artist explores Queerness; Knight Foundation on equitability
Today on Stateside, what big funders and foundations can do to make sure arts groups are welcoming to everyone. Plus, an update on how the auto industry is faring during the pandemic.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Auto industry clings to decent standing amid flailing economy
- Daniel Howes is a columnist and associate business editor at the Detroit News.
- Darryl DeAngelo Terrell is a photographer, curator, writer and 2019 Kresge fellow.
- This segment was originally broadcast on February 14, 2020
What big funders and foundations can do to make sure arts groups are welcoming to everyone
- Priya Sircar is the director of the Arts Program at the Knight Foundation.
- Support for arts and culture coverage comes in part from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.