Stateside: Whitmer on kidnapping plot; coronavirus strategy; business is booming for cannabis in MI
Today on Stateside, we talk with two entrepreneurs about launching a cannabis business amid a global pandemic. Also, we catch up with Governor Whitmer about her alleged kidnapping plot and the stakes of the upcoming election.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Gretchen Whitmer is the governor of Michigan.
As a Scholastic kid reporter this 10-year old from Ypsilanti wants to tackle the big issues of the day
- Rosie Muller is a ten-year-old from Ypsilanti joining this year's class of Kid Reporters for Scholastic Kids Press.
- Suzanne McCabe is the Scholastic Kids Press editor.
Fuji might be the quintessential apple for this time of year, it’s super sweet, and beautiful
- Noah Ovshinsky is a native Michigander, apple farmer, and news director for Wisconsin Public Radio.
As other businesses struggle to survive, cannabis purveyors see a pandemic sales boom
- Rebecca Colett is the CEO of Calyxeum.
- LaToyia Rucker is Calyxeum’s Chief operating officer.