Stateside: Congressman-elect Meijer; Trump legal challenges; GR hospital plans for COVID surge
Today on Stateside, we talked to Congressman-elect Peter Meijer who is getting ready to succeed Justin Amash as the representative for Michigan's 3rd Congressional District. Also, we hear about how one hospital in West Michigan is grappling with a steep rise in cases there.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Congressman-elect Peter Meijer hopes to bring bipartisan spirit from MI-3 to Washington D.C.
- Peter Meijer will be representing Michigan's 3rd Congressional district.
Rep. Andy Levin worked on 2000 Bush v. Gore. He says Trump lawsuits pale in comparison.
- Democratic Congressman Andy Levin represents Michigan's 9th Congressional District.
As COVID-19 cases rise in West Michigan, hospitals prepare for a second surge
- Mark Van Dyke is the manager of business assurance for Spectrum Health.
“The safeguards worked,” says Oakland County commissioner of voting process
- Adam Kochenderfer is an Oakland County commissioner.
Volunteer poll watcher on what this year’s election meant to her
- Danielle North lives in West Bloomfield and is a small-business owner.