Stateside: Legal implications of Board of Canvassers decision; COVID-19 continues to spread in UP
Today on Stateside, we talk about the Michigan Board of State Canvassers meeting to certify this year’s general election results. Also, reimaginging the look and feel of dinosaurs with a National Geographic explorer.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Legal expert weighs in on Board of Canvassers certification process
- Sam Bagenstos is a law professor at the University of Michigan, specializing in constitutional and civil rights litigation.
- Nizar Ibrahim is a paleontologist and assistant professor of biology at University of Detroit Mercy. His work is featured in the October edition of the National Geographic magazine.
- This segment originally aired on September 30, 2020
UP health official on rural Michigan’s COVID-19 surge
- Mike Snyder is Health Officer/Administrator and Environmental Health Director at Public Health of Delta & Menominee Counties.
State Board of Canvassers draws national attention for meeting to certify vote
- Rick Pluta is Michigan Public Radio's capitol bureau chief.