Stateside: Michigan’s Delta surge; mask rules in Washtenaw County; return to in-person work
Today on Stateside, things to know about Michigan’s rising COVID infection and hospitalization rates. Also, the health officer for one Michigan county that had high infection rates in the past talks about putting a mask recommendation back in effect. Plus, what to expect when you’re expected to show up in-person at work.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Delta snapshot: infections and hospitalizations rising in Michigan
- Robin Erb is a reporter with Bridge Michigan.
Behind Washtenaw County’s revival of mask rules
- Jemina Loveluck is the health officer for Washtenaw County.
- Isabel Nissley is a reporter for Interlochen Public Radio.
What to expect when you’re expected at work
- Angela Hall is an associate professor at the Michigan State University School of Human Resources and Labor Relations.
- Sue Ashford is a professor and Chair of Management & Organizations at U-M Ross School of Business.