Sustaining member? We want to hear from you!
Each day you listen to your favorite Michigan Radio and NPR voices on our airwaves - but now it's your chance to hear your voice alongside those that make up the soundtrack to your day.
If you are a current sustaining member to Michigan Radio and have a quick minute to complete the following steps, you'll be on your way to sharing your love for our station online and on our airwaves.
So what are we looking for? A quick clip, :30 or less, containing the following information:
- Your first name only (no last names, please!)
- Your city
- Why you love being a sustainer
- Why other listeners should become Michigan Radio's next sustainer
Here's a quick example of what we're looking for:
Tips for recording your message:
- Record in a quiet area without too much background noise.
- If you're an iPhone user, here are instructions for recording on your Voice Memo App pre-installed on your phone.
- If you're on an Android phone, you may need to download a voice recorder app, such as Smart Recorder or Voice Recorder (both are free) to record your message.
- If you'd rather record from your desktop or laptop, Audacity is a free audio recording tool, but many computers have applications pre-loaded that can do this for you.
- Write down your message, but don't rely on it to record.
Once you've finished recording, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 18, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!