Have kids taught you how to be more human? We want to hear from you!
We are looking for your help! Michigan Radio is launching a new podcast on October 7 called Same Same Different.
The show is about identity – and how to survive otherness with our full humanity intact.
We know kids can often be more open and accepting than adults. Maybe a young person has shifted your thinking about identity and difference, or how we interact with one another. If this is something you've experienced, we want to hear your story.
We may use your responses in the final episode, which is all about what kids can teach us about being more human. You don't need to have kids of your own to contribute.
Thanks in advance for making this podcast as awesome as it can be!
You can record yourself using the voice memo app on your phone. Or you can give us a call at (734) 408-1753? and leave us a voicemail with your information.
There are four important things to include in your message:
- Your name
- The city you live in
- The age of the kid
- The lesson you learned from them.
Here are some instructions on how to record your message using a voice memo app or your computer:
- Record in a quiet area without too much background noise.
- If you're an iPhone user, here are instructions for recording on your Voice Memo App pre-installed on your phone.
- If you're on an Android phone, you may need to download a voice recorder app, such as Smart Recorder or Voice Recorder (both are free) to record your message.
- If you'd rather record from your desktop or laptop, Audacity is a free audio recording tool, but many computers have applications pre-loaded that can do this for you.
- Once you've got your message recorded, send it to us at email@example.com