Michigan Radio listeners: We want to hear from you!
At Michigan Radio, our first love is sharing stories and information with our listeners. Think of it as our Valentine to you, 365 days of the year.
Now, we’re hoping you’ll share some love with us. You don’t have to send us flowers or chocolates, but we’d love to hear what draws you to Michigan Radio. We might use your voice on the air or online!
You can give us a call at (734) 436-1310 and leave a voicemail sharing your thoughts on Michigan Radio. Feel free to get a little mushy.
Here’s what to include in your message:
- Your name
- The city you live in
- Your answers to few of the following questions:
- How does listening to Michigan Radio make you feel?
- What’s the best thing about listening to Michigan Radio?
- What does Michigan Radio add to your daily life?
You can also record your own message and send it to us. Here’s how:
- If you're an iPhone user, here are instructions for recording on your Voice Memo App pre-installed on your phone.
- If you're on an Android phone, you may need to download a voice recorder app, such as Smart Recorder or Voice Recorder (both are free) to record your message.
- If you'd rather record from your desktop or laptop, Audacity is a free audio recording tool, but many computers have applications pre-loaded that can do this for you.
- Once you've got your sound recorded, send it to us at email@example.com
Want to support Michigan Radio in other ways? You can make a gift today!