Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Fri December 10, 2010
Big Chill comes tomorrow in Ann Arbor
If that doesn’t give everyone goosebumps, the temperature at game time surely will. The thermometer is expected to be hovering around the freezing mark when the puck is dropped.
Bruce Madej is an associate Athletic Director at the University of Michigan
“There are going to be a couple of spots where people will be able to warm up. It will be cold, there’s no doubt about it. But what we’re finding out is people are planning on doing this just as they would for normal tailgate party.”
Madej says despite the bone chilling temperature the athletic department is treating this like any other game at the Big House.