Today, we discuss why the most important campaigners are in Michigan on the day before the presidential election. And, we hear why it's difficult for one economist to be optimistic about our economic future, no matter who wins.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Could Michigan determine tomorrow's presidential election?
- The world is complex, so why do we let our candidates talk to us like simpletons?
- Misfit fall veggies taste good too
- Women's music collective will carry its own gear, thank you very much
- Bacon: For the Cubs and the Lions, it's been a good week
- Nixon adviser: Regardless of next president, "hard to be optimistic" about economic future