Today on Stateside, we discuss whether or not a "Marshall Plan for Talent" can work if children can't read. And, we learn about a program being rolled out at the University of Michigan hospital that will give priority to people who can pay more.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Mayor Duggan's bus loop between public, charter schools based on "successful model" in Denver
- Cheers! Michigan rum and Michigan beer combine to make a wonderful winter cocktail
- Michigan got a C for election security. What's being done to improve it?
- Ballot initiative would make registering to vote easier
- Political roundup: Can a "Marshall Plan for Talent" work if children can't read?
- Instead of fines, jail time, offenders pay it forward at this Detroit court
- UM hospitals to roll out program that would give priority to people who can pay more