Today on Stateside, we talk to attorney Mark Bernstein about the Michigan communities joining the lawsuit to get drugmakers to pay for the societal costs of the opioid crisis. And, in our latest edition of Artisans of Michigan, host Lester Graham visits a broom-squire near Rockford.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- More communities join lawsuit to get drugmakers to pay for costs of opioid crisis
- Book covers 300 years of black history in Detroit, including more than one civil disturbance
- Artisans of Michigan: Sweeping up as a broom-squire
- Report: Abused or neglected, more Michigan kids are dying
- Political roundup: How far can Schuette go with President Trump's endorsement?