Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Arts & Culture
Thu December 20, 2012
Stateside: Gifts For 20 recognizes those lost in Sandy Hook tragedy
11-year-old Noah Hudson-Peralta wants to remember the young boys and girls who lost their lives in the Sandy Hook tragedy.
He came up with the idea of Gifts For 20 in honor of the twenty children who passed away.
On Saturday, December 22nd, "Sandy Hook Day", Noah encourages everyone to give presents to disadvantaged children by donating to the Toys for Tots drive in their local area.
Listen to our interview with Noah and his father Ryan Hudson-Peralta above.