Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- There's a tick boom in Michigan - Here are 5 things you should know
- Students aren’t leaving Michigan football - Michigan football is leaving them
- The 6 most dangerous neighborhoods in Michigan
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
- You need to see these photos of the pet coke piles in Detroit
Mon February 6, 2012
Unions, politics, and right-to-work
With the passage of so called right-to-work laws in Indiana, some Michigan lawmakers are now calling for those laws in Michigan.
Lawmakers in support of right-to-work laws say they’ll make Michigan a more business friendly environment.
Opponents call it union busting and an effort to weaken unions’ political power.
Michigan Radio’s political analyst, Jack Lessenberry gives us a historical perspective.