Today, we talk about Ford's push for mass producing fully autonomous vehicles by 2021. And, we learn how to prevent sitting from bringing down your health.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Michigan takes new approach in closing failing schools
- Ford aims to put fully autonomous vehicles on roads by 2021
- Bacon: Michael Phelps' last Olympics and other heroes, villains in Rio
- Veteran sports journalist: NBC's Olympics coverage "honestly drives me crazy"
- How to stop sitting down from dragging down your health
- Work hard, play hard: Troy company gets employees dancing, and boosts productivity
- Detroit was home to nation's first automated car wash