Today we hear from the first, and so far only, juvenile lifer in Michigan to get a second chance. And we learn how DeVos family donations have influenced education in Michigan.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- How DeVos family donations have influenced Michigan education
- The winners and losers of the 2016 lame duck session
- Howes: Detroit auto industry is evolving, no longer "traditional in any way, shape or form"
- Kid-preneur introduces new lollipop that won't destroy your teeth
- In Wayne County juvenile lifer cases, questions about who gets a second chance, and why?
- After 41 years in prison, Detroit man is first, and so far only, juvenile lifer to get second chance
- Stateside also hears from Michigan Radio's #MyFlintStory project